Canadian Boat Accidents Search by Official No.

A boat Accident in Canada is only reported for large ships registered in Canada. Not for recreational (licenced PCL) boats. The form must be submited to Transport Canada. If your boat is licenced at the provincial level, you should let local police and your insurance company know instead. Read more Here.

The TSB of Canada has an explanation of What determines whether the occurrence is reportable. They also have a list of Marine transportation safety investigations and reports.

Search Results: